IAA is pleased to announce our "Borrow-A-Bike" program. For your convenience, we have bicycles available at these airstrips:
You can also filter the Idaho Airstrips Interactive Map for the airstrips with bicycles.
Borrow-A-Bike Rules of the Road:
- RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Individuals using IAA bicycle property assume full responsibility for their personal safety and that of others.
- IF YOU BREAK IT, PLEASE FIX IT. IAA bicycles are generously donated by pilots for the benefit of everyone. If you have maintenance issues please call Dale Gust at 208-866-2007.
- DO YOUR OWN PREFLIGHT. If a bike is damaged or stolen please contact Dale Gust at 208-866-2007.
- SIGN IN. Please register the name, address, and phone number of each person borrowing IAA bicycles, plus the planned date of return and bicycle tail number.
- SUGGESTED DONATION $5.00 per bicycle per day.