IAA Treasure Valley Chapter Meeting at the Nampa Airport
Treasure Valley Chapter Meeting at the Nampa Airport (KMAN) on Tuesday, Oct. 11th
The IAA District 3 and Treasure Valley Chapter are open for business again…with COVID appearing to be more endemic than pandemic we will be running a full schedule of events from September through March of next year. Please mark your calendar for the 2nd Tuesday evening (6:30-8:30) of these months for a chapter meeting. Unless notified otherwise the location will be at the Nampa Airport in Hangar 2355. Our typical event will be a BBQ dinner (burgers and brats) followed by a short informational program. All details are on the IAA website events calendar. Please save the dates and join us as you can. Please note our annual Holiday Party will return in December. So get that date on you and your significant other’s calendar and join us to make Merry in December.
Next Treasure Valley Chapter meeting:
- Location: Hangar 2355 Nampa Airport
- Time: 6:30pm
- Date: Tuesday October 11, 2022
- Agenda: Local Airport Manager Presentation
Save the Future Dates: Please “save the dates” for our upcoming fall schedule of TV chapter meetings and events:
- Tuesday 11/8 time/location TBA: Recreational Aviation Foundation Presentation
- Friday Dec 2nd 6:30pm: Holiday Party and Dinner – location TBA
- Tuesday 1/10/23 6:30pm / location and presenter TBA
- Tuesday 2/14/23 6:30pm / location and presenter TBA
- Tuesday 3/14/23 6:30pm / location and presenter TBA
The chapter does not meet April through August in recognition of special fly out events and the busy aviation/personal calendars during those months.