The date, location, meal selection, & cost have been set for our 2023 Winter Aviation Banquet hosted by the Wallowa County Pilots Association (the Wallowa Chapter of the IAA)!
It will be held at the Wallowa Lake Lodge (Click HERE for website) near Joseph, Oregon.
- Date: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Place: Wallowa Lake Lodge near Joseph, OR
- Entrees: Chicken or Prime Rib with scrumptious sides and desert
- Price: $30 per person (Children plates are $20)…Payments can be made ahead of time or at the Lodge the night of the event
- Several Door prizes will the awarded at the Banquet
- Social hour will start at 4 PM with a no-host bar available and dinner will be served at 5:30 PM
- Lodging: Wallowa Lake Lodge has made 11-rooms in the Lodge available for the night of the 14th…$100/per room…Call for reservations…
- 1-541-432-9821. See these rooms at www.wallowalakelodge.com
Our guest speaker will be Dr. Kathy Hughes, a retired US Air Force Pilot who has had a very interesting and adventurous path and will share that path with us at the Lodge that evening.
We’re limited to 84-guests at this event, so please get your dinner reservations in asap.
For reservations please contact:
- Amanda Rahn at: 541-910-3456 / [email protected]
- Rich Frasch at: 541-263-1139 / [email protected]
- Bill Ables at: 541-263-1327 / [email protected]